The VLCD is a medically-supervised weight loss diet program that involves extreme significant restriction of caloric intake.
Very low calorie diets are broken down into two phases. The first phase lasts 6 – 12 weeks depending on your plan, and is considered the "active weight loss" phase. When your healthy goal weight is reached*, you will be transitioned into the "maintenance" phase, which will last from 6-9 months. Monthly visits with one of our nutrition staff members will help to ensure that you transition off the medical weight loss diet successfully and your weight loss results become long lasting.*
• Additional food is progressively added back into the diet
• Weight loss continues in smaller increments*
• Body exits metabolic state of ketosis
• Prescription appetite suppressant available upon request
• Monthly evaluations
• Implement structured maintenance meal plan
• Introduce a wider variety of all food groups
• Design personalized long-term exercise regimen
• Monthly one-on-one visits with the nutritionist
• Begin enjoying your new healthier lifestyle*
Email us today to schedule an appointment to discuss your weight loss goals and create a weight loss meal plan customized for you with our nutritionist.